If you are looking for the solution to the Zosi invalid password error problem when trying to view your cameras remotely from your mobile phone, don't look any further. In this article, I will show you how to fix this issue.
To fix the issue, you just need to get into the Zosi App user management and change the parameters related to the username and password to make them match to the same DVR parameters.
See the step-by-step process...
The cause of the Zosi invalid password error
The App in your mobile phone must have the same privileges as the admin user in the DVR, which means you need to make sure the user exists and has exactly the same password. Let's take a look on how to accomplish such a task...
How to fix the problem
Just follow the steps below to fix the invalid password error:
1. Open the ZOSI View app and click the icon at the top right side;
2. In the "Device Manager" screen, select the device by click the icon
3. Click on "Connect Parameters" to edit the username and password
4. Change the password for the admin user (use the same one from de DVR)
How to fix the Zosi invalid password error in the PC
If you like to have a remote view to your Zosi DVR, chances are, you also use the Zosi software in your computer. If that's the case and you also are getting the invalid password message when trying to view the camera remotely, here's the solution.
Just get into the software device management and change the password for the admin user, the same way you did for the mobile App. See the details below:
Step-by-step to fix the Zosi invalid password error in the PC software:
1. Open the ZOSI View PC client software.
2. Click the button "Device Management".
3. Choose your device (DVR) and click on "Modify Parameter."
4. Change the admin password to match the one on the DVR.
And it's done. Now you have your PC software working fine.
Final thoughts and consideration
If you are a professional CCTV designer or installer helping your client to solve the issue with the Zosi invalid password error, chances are you want to improve your skills with the CCTV systems. So I recommend you to read the extra materials...
Claudemir Martins is a former Samsung Engineer with 16+ experience in the surveillance industry. He has been traveling around 17 different countries to teach people how to design, and install CCTV systems.