If you have the Yi Home camera yellow light always on all the time, it's stuck during the initialization; I have a quick solution for the problem.
As you can see in the picture, my Yi Home 1080p camera got stuck with a solid yellow LED light, but I could make it work, and now it's working fine.
Let's take a look at how to solve the problem...
How fo fix the problem with the yellow LED
Most of the time, this problem with the stuck yellow LED is solved by inserting a formatted micro SD card compatible with the camera.
Make sure you have a micro SD card from a reliable brand such as Sandisk.
Here's the step-by-step to fix the problem.
- Insert the micro SD card into an adapter;
- Insert the adapter into a computer SD card slot;
- Open the Windows Explorer and right-click the card;
- Format the card using the FAT32 file system;
- Insert the micro SD card into the camera slot;
- Power on the camera and wait for the initialization.
After those steps should have your camera working.
Reset the Yi Home camera and do the setup process from scratch.
The picture below shows the Yi Home camera with a solid blue LED.
And that's all. Enjoy your camera.
Here's a list with related articles that may help you.
I hope this article can help you; please share it with your friends.