In this article, I show how to reset the Vivotek IP8332 password.
The reset process is very useful if you lost the password and can't log in to the camera anymore, it's also handy when you need to start a set up from scratch.
To reset the Vivotek IP8332 press and hold the reset button for a few seconds until the camera restarts and loads the factory default settings.
How to reset the Vivotek IP8332 (details)
Here's a detailed step-by-step to reset the camera.
- Open the back of the camera;
- Look for the reset button;
- Use a needle or a paper clip to reach the reset button;
- Press and hold the reset button for some seconds;
- Wait for the camera to restart;
- Login with the default username and password admin/123456
The picture below shows the location of the camera reset button.
Once you reset the camera, it's necessary to start the setup process again.
Please remember to change the default password to secure your camera.
Here's a list of the related articles that can help you.
The reset process is very simple and you can do it yourself; just follow the instructions from this article and everything will work fine.
If you need extra help, please visit the Vivotek website.
I hope this article can help you; please share it with your friends.