The message "Play error, click to refresh" shows up in a Lorex when you are trying to watch live video on the Lorex Home App. Let's see how to solve this issue.
This issue is usually related to a miss-communication between the Lorex Wi-Fi camera and the app on your mobile phone or tablet.
How to solve the problem
To solve this problem make sure the camera has a solid connection to the Wi-Fi network router and your mobile is using the latest version of the Lorex Home App.
Here's a list of things you can check.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router's signal is strong enough
- Remove any large object between the camera and router
- Check if the router is using Wi-Fi channels 1,6 or 11
- Uninstall and reinstall the Lorex Home App
- Move the Wi-Fi router close to the camera
Those are things that help to establish a better connection between the Lorex camera and your router to make the "Play error" message disappear.
Here's a list of articles related to this topic.
You can also visit the Lorex Website to ask for help.
I hope this article can help you, please share it with your friends.